About Blog European Travel Magazine is striving to bring you an exciting online magazine on travel, history and culture in Europe. Incontournable lors d’un road trip en Europe, la Grèce est le berceau culturel du vieux continent. NOTE: We love to road trip Europe in our Motorhome, but we've also spent some time exploring by motorbike, car (and one memorable occasion on a bus *shudder*.) But Road Trip Europe – A Classic Hidden Object Game offers more than hidden objects. Read also: Amalfi Coast Italy (Campania) – Italy’s most scenic & famous coastline! The wine route in Germany is one of the most beautiful road trips that one can take when traveling through Europe. Incontournable lors d’un road trip en Europe, la Grèce est le berceau culturel du vieux continent. Let’s go! I broke each segment up by days so you could easily portion off this trip and travel to the countries you’re most interested in. Drive along the coast and make some stops on the way to enjoy the beaches, until you arrive in Tuscany, Florence. (function($) {window.fnames = new Array(); window.ftypes = new Array();fnames[0]='EMAIL';ftypes[0]='email';fnames[1]='FNAME';ftypes[1]='text';fnames[2]='LNAME';ftypes[2]='text';fnames[4]='SIGNUP';ftypes[4]='text';}(jQuery));var $mcj = jQuery.noConflict(true); The Greek Islands: How To Choose Which Ones To Visit, Vietnam Itinerary: Hanoi, Hoi An, and Ha Long Bay, Greek Island Hopping in Milos, Paros and Naxos, The Complete Santorini, Greece Travel Guide, A Guide to Visiting the Gorges du Verdon in France, Seehotel Gruner Baum: This Hallstatt Hotel Is An Austrian Postcard, Lofoten, Norway: Overnight In A Traditional Norwegian Fishermen’s Cabin, Small Business Tools We Use To Be Productive, Reflecting On Our Travels and Our Move to NYC, From 9-to-5 Jobs to Travel Bloggers: Our 2 Year Update, Camera Gear We’re Using And Loving Right Now, Books I’ve Been Recommending To Friends Recently, 8 Incredible Travel Documentaries To Watch Right Now. When it comes to iconic road trips in Europe it’s hard to beat the Ring Road around Iceland. Nous avons eu la chance de partir un mois en road trip en Europe au mois de septembre. Beautiful towns, bountiful nature and stunning skies make Europe one of the best places to go for a road trip. Make sure to ask a local for an authentic recommendation. Three years ago we set off on the Europe road trip that changed everything. Budva [3 nights] Budva is an inviting seaside town with a charming city center and plenty of nearby sites and beaches to visit. Faire un road trip en Europe est la meilleure façon d’explorer le vieux continent. Vous y cherchez inspiration et renseignements ? Blog voyage > Conseils > Road trip en Europe? The American road trip may be iconic, but the winding, scenic roads of Europe are perfect for adventurous motorists, too. Here’s our complete guide to the best road trips in Europe! It’s a toss up between this villa with a pool, this home in an eco-friendly village or this beachside apartment. The Taste of Italy itinerary is also a great way to spend 10 days in Europe if this is your first trip. Il est logique pour un road trip que la voiture soit la dépense la plus importante. Road Trip Europe Episode 1 Uudessa matkasarjassa Road Trip Europe kierrämme viisi viikkoa matkailuautolla ympäri Eurooppaa. COMMENT PRÉPARER SON ROAD TRIP. 100+ selected locations so you don't miss the most beautiful places, Unless indicated by traffic lights, cars on a roundabout have right-of-way, Unless indicated by a specific sign, you CANNOT turn right on a red light. There are few places that compare to a road trip through the iceberg-strewn, volcano-filled, dramatic expanses of Iceland’s Ring Road, one of the most popular cyclical routes to take around the glacial countryside of the island’s periphery. Here’s the hotel I’d stay in if we went back. ... Take a Road Trip across the varied and beautiful landscapes of Europe. Laws are different. If you have been following me on Instagram than you know all about how I have recently been on a week long road trip. Go for a hotel in Ljubljana, this one is my top choice (the Airbnb’s are hit or miss). Alternatively you can stay in the city center, our original Airbnb is no longer available so would book this apartment. With few airports nearby all you have to do is rent a car and in a couple of hours, you will get to this amazing location. Découvrez mon guide complet pour organiser votre road trip en Europe comme il se doit, et voyager l’esprit serein. We left in April and spent over two months traveling to the places listed below, finally adding a couple more weeks to drive north to our last destination: Amsterdam. After a little over two months on the road, we decided to extend this road trip. Traversez la côte Nord espagnole et suivez les traces du pèlerinage de Saint-Jacques-de-Compostelle. Europe Road Trip Suggested by -  Elisa from. And if you’re heading stateside, we also have a guide to the best road trips in the USA. The coastal views are incredible, and having the freedom to pull over when you want explore will lead to some amazing finds. This road trip itinerary has sat in my blog drafts for three years now — so what better time to share it with you then with the new re-launch of my blog? Nous avons commencé notre itinéraire par la ville de Grenade pour laquelle j’ai eu un vrai coup de cœur. The islands might be the best part of Croatia (plus, they’re easy to get to with a short ferry), so why not add Korçula and Vis too? Of course, if you really put your foot down and drove non-stop, you could reach Greece in a few days- we drove home from Norway in 4!!. We had some delicious greek food at the local restaurants here! Athènes, Cythère, Corfou jusqu’aux îles Cyclades, vous serez tout le temps fasciné. For the budget-friendly stay we did, check out this cozy apartment or this one. Don’t miss stopping over to Predjama castle and Postjama caves, both can be done on the same day. C’est d’autant plus vrai si vous investissez un peu plus dans votre véhicule au départ pour économiser ensuite sur d’autres postes comme l’hébergement (c’est le cas notamment si vous achetez un van pour pouvoir y dormir). Since this Europe travel blog post focuses on, well, Europe, I won’t sketch out any other possibilities further east in Turkey in detail–but if you have time, you could easily add a visit to Cappadocia, complete with a sunrise hot air balloon ride, to your trip, or even a visit to the ruins of Ephesus. Hidden Object enthusiasts will rejoice with over 1,700 objects to locate across multiple game modes. A Europe Road Trip vs. a USA Road Trip. Athens, Greece – 3 nights The landscapes along this road include some of the best regions in Scotland with lochs, valleys, castles and leads to the jewel that is the Isle of Skye. If you start your road trip from Malta, the easiest way is to take the ferry to Italy from here. Europe Road Trip Suggested by - Claire from ZigZag On Earth (this blog again lol) Why I loves this Europe road trip -. 1. The logistics involved in planning a trip to Europe may seem tedious or overwhelming, but the more prepared you are, the greater your chances of a successful trip … You’re not driving to different states – you’re driving through different countries. Lors de ce road-trip en Europe d’une semaine j’ai littéralement été transportée hors de notre vieux continent. Budva, Mongenegro – 3 nights Required fields are marked *. Seek and find over 1700 hidden objects. Pingback: How We Organize Travel Photos - Find Us Lost. This stunning Irish loop is probably Europe’s most underrated road trip so be quick before it becomes too popular! If you like cities, history, and culture, our London Paris itinerary , Central Europe itinerary , Amsterdam Brussels Paris itinerary , and Copenhagen Stockholm Oslo itinerary are great options. Because Europe has such a solid transportation network of high-speed trains and low-cost air carriers, driving around the continent is often overlooked by visitors. On dit souvent qu’il ne faut pas forcément partir loin pour se sentir dépayser. Every four to five years the Klausenrunnen takes place, a wild car race that travels Klausen Pass. Road trip en Europe? Subscribe for new blog posts & travel guides. Vous préparez votre voyage en consultant des blogues sur le thème du road trip? then by car. Gran Canaria. Traversez la côte Nord espagnole et suivez les traces du pèlerinage de Saint-Jacques-de-Compostelle. Rear View Mirror is a road trip travel blog featuring itineraries, travel tips, city guides and photography from around Europe. It’s the ultimate Europe road trip blog. Galaxidi, Greece [1 night] This quaint town is a welcome stopover to reset and the drive there is beautiful. Je passe maintenant systématiquement par le site de location Auto Europe, à la fois compétitif, riche d’agences et couvrant énormément de pays. An Alpine road that winds its way through the fabled Swiss mountains, Klausen Pass takes drivers through a long and winding journey of beautiful scenery on one of the best road trips in Europe. Laws are different. Here are 15 essential Europe Road Trip tips you need to know before you go! I love going on road trips, especially through the varied landscapes and contrasting cultures of Europe! Most of the tips below apply to ALL vehicles you can road trip with, even if I say motorhome. Bled, Slovenia [2 nights] One of our favorite stops of the trip. We left home, started an Instagram to share photos with friends and family, and took off hit some undiscovered spots in Europe alongside a few favorites we’d made it to in the past. Ljubljana, Slovenia [2 nights] The capital of Slovenia is a colorful design-lover’s dream filled with boutiques and up-and-coming restaurants. Maximize your travel with hands-on travel advice, guides, reviews, deal alerts, and more from The Points Guy. Do you recommend booking the table at the Sunset restaurant in advance? I would definitely stay in an Airbnb here since there are a ton of unique options. Ring of Kerry, IRELAND. Ici, vous échappez à la masse to… Zagreb, Croatia [1 night] Though this was the most convenient stopover from Ljubljana, it was our least favorite stop of the trip. Positano, Italy [1 night] Driving along Italy’s coast is not for the faint-hearted. Subscribe for unique posts and can't miss announcements. one of the cheapest Airbnbs we’ve ever stayed in. Positano, Italy – 1 night Here’s a recent Airbnb we stayed in, though I’ve been eyeing this hotel with a rooftop pool (it’s also in a more walkable neighborhood). Santorini, Greece [4 nights] Though it’s received lots of hype (read: crowds) over the last few years, it’s for good reason. ... Take a Road Trip across the varied and beautiful landscapes of Europe. Un article sous le signe du #fail. Keeping a car in a European capital is useless, you will have to pay for carparks and be in traffic jams. Road Trip en Europe : Itinéraire et budget de 1 mois en voiture. (In terms of landmass, it is a bit larger than the US), If you have only 2 weeks or less I would focus on 1 or 2 countries (if they are close-by) - they all have so much to offer. I’m Andrea, a location independent, full-time travel blogger with a love for coffee and road trips. 20 stunning scene locations to visit. On dit souvent qu’il ne faut pas forcément partir loin pour se sentir dépayser. Kotor [2 nights] A lake town with an incredible mountainous backdrop and fresh seafood dishes, Kotor is up there for one of my favorite underrated towns in Europe. The train makes it easy to hop over to any of the five neighboring cities. Curated travel inspiration, destinations and guides — whether you’re after a weekend getaway or bucket list bound. Image Source. Because Europe has such a solid transportation network of high-speed trains and low-cost air carriers, driving around the continent is often overlooked by visitors. Vous passerez par quatre régions uniques, bien différentes de l’image que l’on se fait habituellement de l’Espagne : le Pays Basque, les Asturies, la Cantabrie et enfin la Galice. Entre routes pittoresques et paysages sauvages : voici 5 road trip à ne pas rater en Europe ! Find and solve extra puzzles and minigames, including Match 3, Mahjong, Spot the Difference, and more! Meteora, Greece – 1 night Porto to Asturias Surf Road Trip Kilometres: 795km Side of the Road: Right hand side Days needed: 7 days Best time to go for beginner and intermediates: April to November Porto & Galicia Fly into Portugal's second city Porto, one of Europe's most spectacular cities and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. For a Europe trip itinerary 4 weeks is a great amount of time to explore the continent, so most people opt for a month-long interrail pass.

Comment On Dit En Chinois, Horaire Prière Paris, Comment On Dit En Chinois, Maison à Vendre Avec étang Ou Rivière, Bon Coin Bois De Chauffage Particulier, Randonnée Ajaccio Lac, Le Secret De Nick Personnage,